Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Integrated approach to produce a recombinant, his-tagged human α-galactosidase a in mammalian cells†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1206–1217, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Corchero, J. L., Mendoza, R., Lorenzo, J., Rodríguez-Sureda, V., Domínguez, C., Vázquez, E., Ferrer-Miralles, N. and Villaverde, A. (2011), Integrated approach to produce a recombinant, his-tagged human α-galactosidase a in mammalian cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1206–1217. doi: 10.1002/btpr.637
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2011 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- MICINN. Grant Number: EUI2008-03610
- ERANET-IB 08-007 project
- AGAUR. Grant Number: 2009SGR-108
- Fundació Marató TV3
- VI National R&D&i Plan 2008–2011
- Iniciativa Ingenio 2010
- Consolider Program, CIBER Actions
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III with assistance from the European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!