Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Culture conditions' impact on succinate production by a high succinate producing Escherichia coli strain
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1225–1231, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Martínez, I., Lee, A., Bennett, G. N. and San, K.-Y. (2011), Culture conditions' impact on succinate production by a high succinate producing Escherichia coli strain. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1225–1231. doi: 10.1002/btpr.641
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2011 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!