Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Succinate production from sucrose by metabolic engineered escherichia coli strains under aerobic conditions
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1242–1247, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J., Zhu, J., Bennett, G. N. and San, K.-Y. (2011), Succinate production from sucrose by metabolic engineered escherichia coli strains under aerobic conditions. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1242–1247. doi: 10.1002/btpr.661
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20090161
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1033552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!