Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Use of a Plackett–Burman statistical design to determine the effect of selected amino acids on monoclonal antibody production in CHO cells
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1709–1717, November/December 2011
How to Cite
González-Leal, I. J., Carrillo-Cocom, L. M., Ramírez-Medrano, A., López-Pacheco, F., Bulnes-Abundis, D., Webb-Vargas, Y. and Alvarez, M. M. (2011), Use of a Plackett–Burman statistical design to determine the effect of selected amino acids on monoclonal antibody production in CHO cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1709–1717. doi: 10.1002/btpr.674
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
- Landsteiner Scientific
- CONACyT (Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología), and Tecnológico de Monterrey. Grant Number: CAT-122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!