Process Sensing and Control
Effect of needle geometry on flow rate and cell damage in the dispensing-based biofabrication process
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1777–1784, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Li, M., Tian, X., Schreyer, D. J. and Chen, X. (2011), Effect of needle geometry on flow rate and cell damage in the dispensing-based biofabrication process. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1777–1784. doi: 10.1002/btpr.679
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2011
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation (SHRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!