Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Impact of gene vector design on the control of recombinant monoclonal antibody production by chinese hamster ovary cells
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1689–1699, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Davies, S. L., O'Callaghan, P. M., McLeod, J., Pybus, L. P., Sung, Y. H., Rance, J., Wilkinson, S. J., Racher, A. J., Young, R. J. and James, D. C. (2011), Impact of gene vector design on the control of recombinant monoclonal antibody production by chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1689–1699. doi: 10.1002/btpr.692
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2011 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- BBRSC via the Bioprocessing Research Industry Club (BRIC) initiative. Grant Number: BB/E00590X/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!