This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Biodegradation of medium chain hydrocarbons by Acinetobacter venetianus 2AW immobilized to hair-based adsorbent mats†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1580–1587, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Luckarift, H. R., Sizemore, S. R., Farrington, K. E., Fulmer, P. A., Biffinger, J. C., Nadeau, L. J. and Johnson, G. R. (2011), Biodegradation of medium chain hydrocarbons by Acinetobacter venetianus 2AW immobilized to hair-based adsorbent mats. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1580–1587. doi: 10.1002/btpr.701
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- Air Force Research Laboratory, Materials and Manufacturing Directorate
- Naval Research Laboratory. Grant Number: PE#62123N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!