Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Evaluation of Escherichia coli proteins that burden nonaffinity-based chromatography as a potential strategy for improved purification performance
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 137–145, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Bartlow, P., Tiwari, N., Beitle, R. R. and Ataai, M. M. (2012), Evaluation of Escherichia coli proteins that burden nonaffinity-based chromatography as a potential strategy for improved purification performance. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 137–145. doi: 10.1002/btpr.703
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BES-0533949
- US Department of Education GAANN. Grant Number: P200A060149
- Mascaro Center for Sustainable Innovation
- Arkansas Bioscience Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!