Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Timescale analysis of rule-based biochemical reaction networks
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 33–44, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Klinke, D. J. and Finley, S. D. (2012), Timescale analysis of rule-based biochemical reaction networks. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 33–44. doi: 10.1002/btpr.704
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CAREER 1053490
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: R15CA123123
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID). Grant Number: R56AI076221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!