Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Precipitation of filamentous bacteriophages for their selective recovery in primary purification
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 129–136, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Branston, S., Stanley, E., Keshavarz-Moore, E. and Ward, J. (2012), Precipitation of filamentous bacteriophages for their selective recovery in primary purification. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 129–136. doi: 10.1002/btpr.705
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 10:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!