Process Sensing and Control
Hybrid modeling framework for process analytical technology: Application to Bordetella pertussis cultures
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 284–291, January/February 2012
How to Cite
von Stosch, M., Oliveria, R., Peres, J. and de Azevedo, S. F. (2012), Hybrid modeling framework for process analytical technology: Application to Bordetella pertussis cultures. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 284–291. doi: 10.1002/btpr.706
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- Fundacao para a Ciencia e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/6990/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!