Shaukat Ali and Miguel Angel Perez-Pardo authors contributed equally to this work
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Characterization and feasibility of a miniaturized stirred tank bioreactor to perform E. coli high cell density fed-batch fermentations
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 66–75, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Ali, S., Perez-Pardo, M. A., Aucamp, J. P., Craig, A., Bracewell, D. G. and Baganz, F. (2012), Characterization and feasibility of a miniaturized stirred tank bioreactor to perform E. coli high cell density fed-batch fermentations. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 66–75. doi: 10.1002/btpr.708
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2011 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre (IMRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!