Shaukat Ali and Miguel Angel Perez-Pardo authors contributed equally to this work
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Characterization and feasibility of a miniaturized stirred tank bioreactor to perform E. coli high cell density fed-batch fermentations
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 66–75, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Ali, S., Perez-Pardo, M. A., Aucamp, J. P., Craig, A., Bracewell, D. G. and Baganz, F. (2012), Characterization and feasibility of a miniaturized stirred tank bioreactor to perform E. coli high cell density fed-batch fermentations. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 66–75. doi: 10.1002/btpr.708
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2011 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre (IMRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!