Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
pH-stat fed-batch process to enhance the production of cis, cis-muconate from benzoate by Pseudomonas putida KT2440-JD1
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 85–92, January/February 2012
How to Cite
van Duuren, J. B. J. H., Wijte, D., Karge, B., Martins dos Santos, V. A.P., Yang, Y., Mars, A. E. and Eggink, G. (2012), pH-stat fed-batch process to enhance the production of cis, cis-muconate from benzoate by Pseudomonas putida KT2440-JD1. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 85–92. doi: 10.1002/btpr.709
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2011 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI)
- Bundesministerium für Bilding und Forschung (BMBF. Grant Number: PSYSMO, #0313980A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!