Aaron Meyer and Russell G. G. Condon contributed equally to the project
Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Fluorinert, an oxygen carrier, improves cell culture performance in deep square 96-well plates by facilitating oxygen transfer
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 171–178, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Meyer, A., Condon, R. G. G., Keil, G., Jhaveri, N., Liu, Z. and Tsao, Y.-S. (2012), Fluorinert, an oxygen carrier, improves cell culture performance in deep square 96-well plates by facilitating oxygen transfer. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 171–178. doi: 10.1002/btpr.712
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!