Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Structure/Redox potential relationship of simple organic compounds as potential precursors of dyes for laccase-mediated transformation
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 93–102, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Polak, J. and Jarosz-Wilkolazka, A. (2012), Structure/Redox potential relationship of simple organic compounds as potential precursors of dyes for laccase-mediated transformation. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 93–102. doi: 10.1002/btpr.713
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- SOPHIED. Grant Number: NMP2-CT-2004-505899
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: 6330/B/P01/2011/40
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!