Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Nutrient improvement using statistical optimization for growth of Schizophyllum commune, and its antifungal activity against wood degrading fungi of rubberwood
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 232–241, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Teoh, Y. P., Don, M. M. and Ujang, S. (2012), Nutrient improvement using statistical optimization for growth of Schizophyllum commune, and its antifungal activity against wood degrading fungi of rubberwood. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 232–241. doi: 10.1002/btpr.714
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- National Science Fellowship (NSF)
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) of Malaysia and the Research University (RU). Grant Number: 814057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!