Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Improving fatty acid production in escherichia coli through the overexpression of malonyl coA-Acyl carrier protein transacylase
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Agrawal, A. and San, K.-Y. (2012), Improving fatty acid production in escherichia coli through the overexpression of malonyl coA-Acyl carrier protein transacylase. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 60–65. doi: 10.1002/btpr.716
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 10:16AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BES-0420840 and EEC-0813570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!