Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Secretion of elastin-like polypeptides with different transition temperatures by Pichia pastoris
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 242–247, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Schipperus, R., Eggink, G. and de Wolf, F. A. (2012), Secretion of elastin-like polypeptides with different transition temperatures by Pichia pastoris. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 242–247. doi: 10.1002/btpr.717
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 10:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- B-Basic partner organizations () [http://www.b-basic.nl]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!