Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Accuracy and sensitivity of residual DNA detection by QPCR is not predicted by target copy number
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 428–434, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Verardo, M. L., Carvalho, J. G., Delgado, D. N. and Kuhns, S. T. (2012), Accuracy and sensitivity of residual DNA detection by QPCR is not predicted by target copy number. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/btpr.731
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2011 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!