Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Comparison of several mathematical models for describing the joint effect of temperature and ph on glucanex activity
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 372–381, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Prieto, M. A., Vázquez, J. A. and Murado, M. A. (2012), Comparison of several mathematical models for describing the joint effect of temperature and ph on glucanex activity. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 372–381. doi: 10.1002/btpr.733
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2011 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- CSIC. Grant Number: 200930I183
- Xunta de Galicia (Programa de consolidacion de unidades de investigación 2008-2010). Grant Number: IN845B-2010/004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!