Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Comparison of several mathematical models for describing the joint effect of temperature and ph on glucanex activity
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 372–381, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Prieto, M. A., Vázquez, J. A. and Murado, M. A. (2012), Comparison of several mathematical models for describing the joint effect of temperature and ph on glucanex activity. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 372–381. doi: 10.1002/btpr.733
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2011 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- CSIC. Grant Number: 200930I183
- Xunta de Galicia (Programa de consolidacion de unidades de investigación 2008-2010). Grant Number: IN845B-2010/004
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.