Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Flocculation and transcriptional adaptation to fermentation conditions in a recombinant wine yeast strain defective for KNR4/SMI1
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 327–336, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Penacho, V., Blondin, B., Valero, E. and Gonzalez, R. (2012), Flocculation and transcriptional adaptation to fermentation conditions in a recombinant wine yeast strain defective for KNR4/SMI1. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 327–336. doi: 10.1002/btpr.734
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2011 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- INIA. Grant Numbers: 18-BOE208 31-08-2006, RTA2005-00169-00-00, AGL2006-02558
- Picasso program. Grant Number: HF2006-0066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!