Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Transcriptional gene silencing of kallikrein 5 and kallikrein 7 using siRNA prevents epithelial cell detachment induced by alkaline shock in an in vitro model of eczema
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 485–489, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Britland, S. and Hoyle, M. (2012), Transcriptional gene silencing of kallikrein 5 and kallikrein 7 using siRNA prevents epithelial cell detachment induced by alkaline shock in an in vitro model of eczema. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 485–489. doi: 10.1002/btpr.736
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2011 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- Reckitt Benckiser, Hull, U.K.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!