Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Shear-induced changes in membrane fluidity during culture of a fragile dinoflagellate microalga
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 467–473, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Gallardo-Rodríguez, J.J., García-Camacho, F., Sánchez-Mirón, A., López-Rosales, L., Chisti, Y. and Molina-Grima, E. (2012), Shear-induced changes in membrane fluidity during culture of a fragile dinoflagellate microalga. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 467–473. doi: 10.1002/btpr.737
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2011 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: (CTQ2008-06754-C04-02/PPQ)
- General Secretariat of Economy, Innovation and Science of Junta de Andalucía (Spain). Grant Number: (TEP-5375)
- European Regional Development Fund Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!