Process Sensing and Control
A novel in situ probe for oxygen uptake rate measurement in mammalian cell cultures
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 581–586, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Behr, L., Joeris, K., Burnett, M. and Scheper, T. (2012), A novel in situ probe for oxygen uptake rate measurement in mammalian cell cultures. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 581–586. doi: 10.1002/btpr.741
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!