Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Analysis of transcriptomic and proteomic profiles demonstrates improved Madin–Darby canine kidney cell function in a renal microfluidic biochip
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 474–484, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Snouber, L. C., Letourneur, F., Chafey, P., Broussard, C., Monge, M., Legallais, C. and Leclerc, E. (2012), Analysis of transcriptomic and proteomic profiles demonstrates improved Madin–Darby canine kidney cell function in a renal microfluidic biochip. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 474–484. doi: 10.1002/btpr.743
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 11:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- University of Technology in Compiègne “La Fondation UTC pour l'innovation”. Grant Number: ANR PCV-2007-μHepaReTox
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.