Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Clinical manufacturing of recombinant human interleukin 15. I. Production cell line development and protein expression in E. coli with stop codon optimization
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 497–507, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Vyas, V. V., Esposito, D., Sumpter, T. L., Broadt, T. L., Hartley, J., Knapp IV, G. C., Cheng, W., Jiang, M.-S., Roach, J. M., Yang, X., Giardina, S. L., Mitra, G., Yovandich, J. L., Creekmore, S. P., Waldmann, T. A. and Zhu, J. (2012), Clinical manufacturing of recombinant human interleukin 15. I. Production cell line development and protein expression in E. coli with stop codon optimization. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 497–507. doi: 10.1002/btpr.746
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2011 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: N01-CO-12400, #HHSN261200800001E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!