Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
A mechanistic study on the effect of dexamethasone in moderating cell death in Chinese Hamster Ovary cell cultures
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 490–496, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Jing, Y., Qian, Y., Ghandi, M., He, A., Borys, M. C., Pan, S.-H. and Li, Z. J. (2012), A mechanistic study on the effect of dexamethasone in moderating cell death in Chinese Hamster Ovary cell cultures. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 490–496. doi: 10.1002/btpr.747
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2011 11:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!