Special Section: What, Why And Where?
Are alternative metrics still alternative?
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Information Science and Technology
Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 35–39, April/May 2013
How to Cite
Buschman, M. and Michalek, A. (2013), Are alternative metrics still alternative?. Bul. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 39: 35–39. doi: 10.1002/bult.2013.1720390411
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!