Google, tear down this wall to exploratory search!
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 American Society for Information Science and Technology
Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 50–54, June/July 2014
How to Cite
Cole, C. (2014), Google, tear down this wall to exploratory search!. Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 40: 50–54. doi: 10.1002/bult.2014.1720400513
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
Resources Mentioned in the Article
- 12012). Information need: A theory connecting information search to knowledge formation. Medford, NJ: Information Today Inc.(
- 41975). A framework for representing knowledge. In P. H. Winston (Ed.). The Psychology of Computer Vision (pp. 211–277). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.(
- 51991). Origins of the modern mind: Three stages in the evolution of culture and cognition. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.(
- 62005). Inside the Neolithic mind: Consciousness, cosmos and the realm of the gods. New York: Thames & Hudson.& (
- 71969). Information, mechanism and meaning. Boston, MA: MIT Press.(
- 8The end game in Kuhlthau's ISP Model: Knowledge construction for grade eight students researching an inquiry-based history project. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology., , , & (in press).