Clinical anatomy as the basis for clinical examination: Development and evaluation of an Introduction to Clinical Examination in a problem-oriented medical curriculum
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 45–50, January 2002
How to Cite
Boon, J.M., Meiring, J.H. and Richards, P.A. (2002), Clinical anatomy as the basis for clinical examination: Development and evaluation of an Introduction to Clinical Examination in a problem-oriented medical curriculum. Clin. Anat., 15: 45–50. doi: 10.1002/ca.1091
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!