An interactive three-dimensional virtual body structures system for anatomical training over the internet
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Visible Human Projects Special Issue
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 267–274, April 2006
How to Cite
Temkin, B., Acosta, E., Malvankar, A. and Vaidyanath, S. (2006), An interactive three-dimensional virtual body structures system for anatomical training over the internet. Clin. Anat., 19: 267–274. doi: 10.1002/ca.20230
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!