How the Pernkopf controversy facilitated a historical and ethical analysis of the anatomical sciences in Austria and Germany: A recommendation for the continued use of the Pernkopf atlas
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 91–100, March 2006
How to Cite
Hildebrandt, S. (2006), How the Pernkopf controversy facilitated a historical and ethical analysis of the anatomical sciences in Austria and Germany: A recommendation for the continued use of the Pernkopf atlas. Clin. Anat., 19: 91–100. doi: 10.1002/ca.20272
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!