Proto-professionalism and the dissecting laboratory
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Professionalism and Anatomy Special Issue
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 429–436, July 2006
How to Cite
Slotnick, H. B. and Hilton, S. R. (2006), Proto-professionalism and the dissecting laboratory. Clin. Anat., 19: 429–436. doi: 10.1002/ca.20311
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!