Traditional and virtual microscopy compared experimentally in a classroom setting
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 565–570, July 2007
How to Cite
Scoville, S. A. and Buskirk, T. D. (2007), Traditional and virtual microscopy compared experimentally in a classroom setting. Clin. Anat., 20: 565–570. doi: 10.1002/ca.20440
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!