Engaging with plastination and the Body Worlds phenomenon: A cultural and intellectual challenge for anatomists
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 770–776, September 2009
How to Cite
Jones, D. G. and Whitaker, M. I. (2009), Engaging with plastination and the Body Worlds phenomenon: A cultural and intellectual challenge for anatomists. Clin. Anat., 22: 770–776. doi: 10.1002/ca.20824
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!