Anatomy in the Third Reich: An outline, part 2. Bodies for anatomy and related medical disciplines
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 894–905, November 2009
How to Cite
Hildebrandt, S. (2009), Anatomy in the Third Reich: An outline, part 2. Bodies for anatomy and related medical disciplines. Clin. Anat., 22: 894–905. doi: 10.1002/ca.20873
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!