Spinal cord termination in adult Africans: Relationship with intercristal line and the transumbilical plane
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 563–565, July 2010
How to Cite
Gatonga, P., Ogeng'o, J.A. and Awori, K.O. (2010), Spinal cord termination in adult Africans: Relationship with intercristal line and the transumbilical plane. Clin. Anat., 23: 563–565. doi: 10.1002/ca.20963
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!