Advanced features of whole body sectioned images: Virtual Chinese Human
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 523–529, July 2010
How to Cite
Tang, L., Chung, M. S., Liu, Q. and Shin, D. S. (2010), Advanced features of whole body sectioned images: Virtual Chinese Human. Clin. Anat., 23: 523–529. doi: 10.1002/ca.20975
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2008
- The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2006AA02Z343
- Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2005B0301009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!