A Glimpse of Our Past
Anatomy in ancient China: The Yellow Emperor's Inner Canon of Medicine and Wang Qingren's Correcting the Errors in the Forest of Medicine
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 364–369, May 2010
How to Cite
Loukas, M., Ferrauiola, J., Shoja, M. M., Tubbs, R. S. and Cohen-Gadol, A. A. (2010), Anatomy in ancient China: The Yellow Emperor's Inner Canon of Medicine and Wang Qingren's Correcting the Errors in the Forest of Medicine. Clin. Anat., 23: 364–369. doi: 10.1002/ca.20979
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!