Presented at the 23rd Conference of the Italian Society for Microsurgery, Modena, Italy, 1 October 2009.
Leg perforators and leg length: An anatomic study focusing on topography and angiogenesis†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 593–605, July 2010
How to Cite
Boriani, F., Bruschi, S., Fraccalvieri, M. and Cipriani, R. (2010), Leg perforators and leg length: An anatomic study focusing on topography and angiogenesis. Clin. Anat., 23: 593–605. doi: 10.1002/ca.20981
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!