Innervation of the supinator muscle and its relationship to two-incision distal biceps tendon repair: An anatomic study
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 413–419, May 2010
How to Cite
Duquin, T. R., Chavan, P. R. and Bisson, L. J. (2010), Innervation of the supinator muscle and its relationship to two-incision distal biceps tendon repair: An anatomic study. Clin. Anat., 23: 413–419. doi: 10.1002/ca.20982
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!