Morphological study of the fetal parotid duct and buccinator muscle and the relationship to salivary secretion
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 642–648, September 2010
How to Cite
Amano, K., Moriyama, H., Shimada, K. and Matsumura, G. (2010), Morphological study of the fetal parotid duct and buccinator muscle and the relationship to salivary secretion. Clin. Anat., 23: 642–648. doi: 10.1002/ca.20986
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
- Grant in Aid for Scientific Research, Japan. Grant Number: 19,791,410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!