Findings of unique small muscle fibers at the superficial portion of the orbicularis oculi in the lateral canthal region of Japanese adult cadavers
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 637–641, September 2010
How to Cite
Tamatsu, Y., Tsukahara, K. and Shimada, K. (2010), Findings of unique small muscle fibers at the superficial portion of the orbicularis oculi in the lateral canthal region of Japanese adult cadavers. Clin. Anat., 23: 637–641. doi: 10.1002/ca.20990
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!