Letter to the Editor
Is the brachiocephalic vein really safe for central line catheterization?
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, page 611, July 2010
How to Cite
Han, D. H. (2010), Is the brachiocephalic vein really safe for central line catheterization?. Clin. Anat., 23: 611. doi: 10.1002/ca.20998
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!