Use of postmortem human subjects to describe injury responses and tolerances
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Cadaver Use in Trauma Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 282–293, April 2011
How to Cite
Yoganandan, N., Stemper, B. D., Pintar, F. A. and Maiman, D. J. (2011), Use of postmortem human subjects to describe injury responses and tolerances. Clin. Anat., 24: 282–293. doi: 10.1002/ca.21106
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- VA Medical Research, Office of Naval Research, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. Grant Number: N00421-07-C-4026
- US Department of Transportation, National Highway Safety Administration. Grant Number: DTNH22-07-H-00173
- Department of Neurosurgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!