Early fetal development of the intermediate tendon of the human digastricus and omohyoideus muscles: A critical difference in histogenesis
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 843–852, October 2011
How to Cite
Katori, Y., Hyun Kim, J., Rodríguez-Vázquez, J. F., Kawase, T., Murakami, G. and Hwan Cho, B. (2011), Early fetal development of the intermediate tendon of the human digastricus and omohyoideus muscles: A critical difference in histogenesis. Clin. Anat., 24: 843–852. doi: 10.1002/ca.21182
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0620220–1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!