Significance of interfacet distance, facet joint orientation, and lumbar lordosis in spondylolysis
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 391–397, April 2012
How to Cite
Chung, S.-B., Lee, S., Kim, H., Lee, S.-H., Kim, E. S. and Eoh, W. (2012), Significance of interfacet distance, facet joint orientation, and lumbar lordosis in spondylolysis. Clin. Anat., 25: 391–397. doi: 10.1002/ca.21222
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!