The development of quantitative methods using virtual models for the measurement of tooth wear
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 347–358, April 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S.-P., Nam, S.-E., Lee, Y.-M., Park, Y.-S., Hayashi, K. and Lee, J.-B. (2012), The development of quantitative methods using virtual models for the measurement of tooth wear. Clin. Anat., 25: 347–358. doi: 10.1002/ca.21238
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
- SNUDH Research Fund. Grant Number: 03-2008-0015
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!